Experian CheetahMail and Movable Ink give marketers unparalleled real-time control over campaign content
Experian Marketing Services’ CheetahMail and Movable Ink partner to give marketers the power to refresh email content — in real time — once a campaign has gone live
New York, N.Y., May 3, 2012 — Experian® CheetahMail®, the leading global technology services provider of integrated email, social, mobile and display marketing, today announced that clients now have the ability to display real-time, streaming content in emails through a preferred agreement with Movable Ink. Movable Ink applications enable marketers to deliver the most up-to-date, relevant and personalized email content available, driving strong engagement and increasing client conversion opportunities. Marketers gain unparalleled control over email content and have the power to refresh it, in real time, once a campaign has gone live.
Specifically, the real-time, streaming content applications allow marketers to:
• Modify campaign content even after emails have deployed. Items such as pricing, product/inventory availability and alternate product suggestions can be augmented once a campaign has launched.
• Conduct A/B testing and optimize quickly.
• Create a strong sense of urgency around a particular offer.
• Make campaigns more engaging and relevant by targeting real-time context such as time, location and device type.
“We believe email is one of the most powerful and engaging communication platforms to ever exist,” said Vivek Sharma, co-founder and CEO of Movable Ink. “It has the ability to delight, compel and engage the more relevant the content is. As evidence, we’ve seen clients lift revenue conversions as high as 28 percent with the use of our real-time content applications. We are excited to work with Experian CheetahMail and empower their clients with these powerful new content capabilities.”
CheetahMail clients now have access to a wide variety of real-time content applications to support various campaign goals and objectives. The applications available today include:
• Countdown Timer: Show days, hours, minutes and seconds using a countdown clock
• Feed: Easily pull real-time updates from RSS or data feeds
• Tweets: Add tweets to emails with a few clicks
• Creative Optimizer: Auto-optimize campaigns while they run
• Local Maps: Show local maps with points of interest based on where a recipient opens the email
• Web Crop: Crop live content from any Web page and add it to a campaign
• Device Targeter: Customize content to the device that the email is read on, including mobile, tablet and desktop
• Social Chatter: Stream the social media conversion around the brand into email
• Geo Targeter: Target content to a recipient’s current location
• Weather Targeter: Tailor content and promotions to the current weather at a recipient’s location
• Product Locator: Show the nearest stores that carry a set of products
• Store Inventory: Provide live local inventory to drive offline transactions
• Rules Engine: Set up advanced contextual rules to show tailored content variations
“These new applications will help our clients deliver a unique experience and bring their email subscribers one click closer to a conversion,” said Daniel Schotland, vice president of business development at Experian CheetahMail. “Movable Ink’s technology breathes new life and relevancy into email programs, and we are excited about the value their innovative and creative solution will deliver to our clients.”
CheetahMail will host a Webinar on Real-time Dynamic Content on Wednesday, May 9, at 12 p.m. Eastern time. To register for the event, please visit: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/627358150
Experian Public Relations
1 212 380 2939
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is a revolution in email marketing. It enables marketers to make emails as dynamic and real-time as a web page, something that has never been possible before. Emails become containers for live content that can personalize to current time, recipient's location, device, social context, and business rules. The company is based in New York City and backed by Contour Ventures, Metamorphic Ventures, ff Ventures, Kima Ventures and email veterans such as Bob Pittman, Andy Russell, Josh Baer, and Alan Laifer.
About Experian CheetahMail
Experian CheetahMail is the trusted service provider of integrated email, mobile, social and display marketing for top enterprises worldwide. With the industry’s largest client services teams, feature-rich email technology and a broad range of data management options, Experian CheetahMail enables clients to build data-driven, relevant relationships with their customers. Servicing the world’s most recognizable brands, Experian CheetahMail’s globally diverse client base includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Chicos, Neiman Marcus and Wyndham Hotels. Experian CheetahMail, a business unit of Experian (LSE:EXPN), was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Sydney, Auckland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Madrid, Beijing, Melbourne and Brazil. For more information, please visit http://www.cheetahmail.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Experian Marketing Services
Experian Marketing Services delivers best-in-breed customer data and insight, marketing technologies and data management services into multiple regions around the globe. It is focused on helping marketers more effectively target and engage their best customers with meaningful communications across both traditional and digital media. Experian Marketing Services enables organizations to encourage brand advocacy and create measurable return on marketing investment. For more information, please visit http://www.experian.com/marketingservices.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2011 was US$4.2 billion. Experian employs approximately 15,000 people in 41 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
For more information, visit http://www.experianplc.com.
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.